www.dgraft.com (collectively, “DGRAFT”, “We” or “Us”) understand and understand the importance of your right to privacy. You have the right and obligation to confirm if there are parties on behalf of DGRAFT who have the potential to harm you and or harm us. By using the DGRAFT service you agree to be approved by this provision.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED
By default Dgraft does not collect any Sensitive information about visitors. However some of our development, plugins and applications we use may collect personal data.
A. Information You Give Directly to DGRAFT.
If you are interested in getting information, products or services from DGRAFT, or agree to certain activities on this Site, you may need to provide us with information about yourself. As an example:
- If you send an electronic message (eMail) to us, we may ask for your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number which we then store in our database.
- If you agree in activities such as surveys or sweepstakes, we will also ask you to provide other types of information such as gender and other personal information in accordance with your Identity Card and other identification so that we can associate it with you.
b. Information We Collect Automatically
In addition, we may combine the personal information that you provide us with other information that is publicly available or that we receive from other sources.
We use standard internet technology to automatically collect additional information. As an example: – IP (Internet Protocol) Address. When you come to our Site, we collect an IP address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you are using to access the Site, one of which is Google Analytics.
We can use IP addresses to collect information about specific frequencies of visitors visiting various parts of our Site. We may combine this information with the personal information we collect to make DGRAFT in accordance with your expectations and interests.
We use transients (also called “session IDs”) cookies to provide continuity from page to page. Session ID cookies end when you close your browser. We also use fixed cookies. Cookies still allow us and other parts of our Site to recognize your browser when you return after your first visit to a part of our Site.
Cookies allow us to personalize your visit back to our Site and to save your time during certain activities. You have the choice to set a search engine (browser) that you use to accept cookies, reject, or notify you when a cookie is set.
Each browser seems to set different settings, so please check the menu in your browser to learn how to change your cookie options. Whether you do not accept cookies from us, maybe your ability to use some parts of our site will be limited.
– Web Beacon and other technologies.
Web beacons are images on the Site or in e-mails that we send to you that help us determine the part of the Site that you have visited, whether you have opened an e-mail that we have sent to you, or to measure the effectiveness of the Site.
This technical method may involve the transmission of information directly to us or to authorized service providers that we request to collect information on our behalf.
We can combine the information we collect automatically with your information so that we can make the DGRAFT site really comfortable for you.
– Embedded content from other websites
Content on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
c. Third Party, Online Advertising
Some of the advertisements you see on this Site and other websites submitted by third parties also collect information through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies relating to your online activities, in an effort to understand your interests and convey to you advertisements tailored to your interests.
Third parties, including Google, use the DART cookie that can serve ads based on previous visits made to our website, and thus may collect information about your online activities to display appropriate ads, including – but not limited to using Cookies by Google (and its partners) to serve ads to you based on your visit to this site and / or other sites.
III. USE OF INFORMATION
DGRAFT can use the information we collect about you for various commercial and non-commercial purposes, including:
- to maintain and provide services that interest you, and enhance your experience on our Site;
- to process and track the product or service of your order and provide the service you have requested;
- to communicate with you about the Site or other products or services that you might be interested in, or to respond to questions or comments;
- to conduct business analysis or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, websites, products and other services that we offer; or according to your agreement.
We are very serious and pay attention to our responsibility to safeguard your privacy regarding the information that you provide to us. Therefore we will share information only with the following entities, and only in situations like this:
- in DGRAFT products, which are defined as destinations for corporate affiliates of DGRAFT (“Affiliates”) and entities authorized to use the name DGRAFT for brands of other products or services.
- with identified entities whose products or services you specifically use or requests to receive when you use the Site;
- with other third parties chosen so that they can send promotional material about the goods and services they offer, but you have the opportunity to get out of sharing that information.
- according to your agreement when we first send a notification.
VI. YOUR CHOICE
We understand the importance of protecting your privacy, and therefore we provide you with the opportunity to notify us that you are terminated from the information communication that we use.
You can choose not to receive promotional communications from DGRAFT and our Affiliates and our licensees, or requests that we not share personal information about you with third parties.
If you continue to receive communications and promotions after you and also we tell you that your sharing service has been stopped, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation by contacting us.
Furthermore, you have the right and obligation to confirm if there are parties on behalf of DGRAFT who have the potential to harm you and or harm us.
V. THIRD PARTY SITES
If you click or interact with hyperlinks or advertisements that you find on this Site, you can leave our Site and or send information to different sites.
VI. SECURITY INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of your information is very important to us, and we take a number of steps to secure the personal information that you provide us.
However, there is no method of transmitting or storing electronic data that has ever been truly safe, and therefore we cannot guarantee or guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
If we make material changes in the way we collect, use and or share the personal information we collect about you through this Site. We will notify you by sending your e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided us with or clearly posting the notification of changes on the Site.
VIII. CONTACT US
Effective May 4, 2019 | Updated July 4, 2019